A stockbroking firm is allowed to change her Stock Exchange Settlement Bank.  For this to be allowed, the stockbroking firm must not be indebted to her current/resident bank.

To enable the depository (CSCS Plc) effect the request, change of Stock Exchange settlement bank form must be completed by all affected parties - See Form below.
The completed form is forwarded to the depository by the requesting stockbroking firm.

Test Chat